Monday, June 25, 2012

Been Gone Too Long...WTH Happened

I think about blogging at least once a week...don't know exactly why I've been gone so long, but I'd venture to say it's got something to do with that dang committment issue!

As usual, I got too close to that place...you know the one where I am really losing weight and looking/feeling great...too close is close enough for me to run like hell in the other direction!  It's what I do...remember???

I didn't realize the date of my last blog post....way too long ago!  I'm back...as of right now! 

I changed up a few things...doing the same thing as "last time" never works for me.  Hoping that this is the time I stick it out and see it through.  You never know! 

Not even gonna try to figure out what happened, what went wrong, what changed...how I ended up here AGAIN...don't care! 

Just starting over, right now, right here, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment