Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Sure Came Around Fast!

I will not deny that I purposely tried not to think about this blog post this weekend.  I knew Monday would get here and I would have to "update" things...OK, my new goal is to try not to dread Mondays and Fridays (Blog days).  I should look forward to them.  I should have so much to say and be excited about all my progress!  But today, Monday just came around way too fast! 

On one side of this, I had an extremely productive weekend.  I always busy myself when I don't want to deal with 'stuff'...hey, it's either that or I watch t.v. and eat everything in site!  Staying busy was my best move this weekend.

On the other side...I didn't workout at all this weekend.  But, don't worry, I assured myself that because I was cleaning and moving furniture and tending to whatever my House (hubby, kids) needed, then that was my workout!  Yep, made me feel better for a little bit.  Then last night the guilt for not working out at all in the past 2 weeks completely set in! 

Gonna try something different this week, but afraid to say what it is because I'm afraid that will keep me from following through...lol.  Will report back on Friday and let you know if did it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment