Monday, February 6, 2012

Holy BlogSpot...Has it Really Been This Long!?!

Admittedly, I tend to 'ignore' that which makes me uncomfortable...doesn't everyone???  My commitment level has been very low lately, even for me!  But, I'm BACK...I want to be back, anyway...

It is long term commitment I have the most issue with, so from now on I will commit to one week at a time.  (Baby steps.)  I will blog on Mondays and Fridays...just before the weekend and just after the weekend...makes sense to me.  Yes, that sounds like a great plan!

Knowing that I must first address what is in my head to fix what is wrong with my body is one thing, but doing it is another thing altogether!  OK, I don't actually think there is something 'wrong' with my body...I guess.  Doc says I need to lose at least 50 lbs...but it is really more like 60!  How the hell do I still have the 60 lbs on me that I gained over 20 years ago with my second pregnancy!?!  Who does that??  OMG...

Baby steps, right?  Alright, I have decided to do this 10 lbs at a time.  So, I MUST commit to do whatever it takes to lose 10 lbs by the end of March!  Totally doable, I know this can be done...one week at a time between now and March 31.

I did say whatever it takes... so, the first thing I will address in my head is:

Friday's blog post...Oy vey

No comments:

Post a Comment